[Qgis-user] Labelling issue

Lester Anderson arctica1963 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 02:37:09 PST 2014

Hello

I have a problem with labels in QGIS 1.8.0. I have an opaque rater layer
with contours, overlying another raster and contour layer; the control
rendering order is set. However, the labeled contours from the underlying
and part-obscured vector layer are showing through - cannot see any logical
reason for this.

Checked with a clean project and new build day (in case it was a graphics
issue) and no difference.

The rasters and vectors are all Lat-Long WGS84 - the overlying clipped
raster covers the lower one correctly, and also the contours, but not the
labels ?

A separate message has a picture (if it gets through)

Cheers
Lester