[Qgis-user] Error with QGIS Server on Debian wheezy

Zedler, Jörg (regio iT) Joerg.Zedler at regioit.de
Wed Jun 11 00:48:31 PDT 2014

Hi,
I have found an explanation for my problem:

Although in my project the path to Shape-File is stored relative, QGIS Server interpreted the path as an absolute path.
Example out of the project file:
<datasource>./TestShape.shp</datasource>

Therefore the shape file is not found.

With an symbolic link in root-directory, everything works.

Is this problem known?
Is there any better workaround?

Thanks,
J. Zedler