[Qgis-user] GIS.lab Web 0.4 demo

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Jun 11 05:35:28 PDT 2014

Hi Ivan,

Your web client looks nice.

Is there a reason why you develop this client in parallel with the other
two existing web clients - QGIS web client and Lizmap? Why not join the
resources - you seem to be using the same technology stack (OpenLayers,
Ext, QGIS server).

You offer some functions that QGIS web client does not offer and vice
versa.

All in all there is tons of overlaps.

Andreas