[Qgis-user] LIZMAP ERROR PRINT - HELP!

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 06:51:46 PDT 2014

(sorry for OT, but I don't know how change subject in google web email client)

I tested it.
On QGIS 2.2. start but don't work correctly.
On QGIS 2.4 rc it simply fully lock the qgis.

I tested it on win7 64 bit (using qgis 32bit)

So we lan to fund for resolve also again it after the qgis 2.4 released.

But is surely not good that on every next releasing of qgis this
plugin will break.

I have no hope that it will still work himself when qgis will release the v2.6
:)

A.