[Qgis-user] Layout freezes no functionality

Glenn brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Wed Jun 11 10:01:18 PDT 2014

Hi,  in  v 2.2 , I tried to create a large poster layout with six map frames to show monthly rate of change from land cover geotiff raster files.  My layup now freezes after first mouse click.  Can not select layout elements, add or delete, move any elements on the layout.  Tried opening new composer with one simple frame same thing.  My layout functionality is completely useless- can not produce any maps.  What to do?

Thanks
Glenn B

Sent from my iPhone