[Qgis-user] Layout freezes no functionality

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 14:05:14 PDT 2014

On 12/06/2014 3:09 am, "Glenn" <brooks.glenn at comcast.net> wrote:

> Hi,  in  v 2.2 , I tried to create a large poster layout with six map
frames to show monthly rate of change from land cover geotiff raster files.
 My layup now freezes after first mouse click.  Can not select layout
elements, add or delete, move any elements on the layout.  Tried opening
new composer with one simple frame same thing.  My layout functionality is
completely useless- can not produce any maps.  What to do?

This bug should be fixed in the current 2.4 beta builds. Do you mind
testing with one the current pre-release snapshot and confirming? More
testing is always a good thing! :)

Nyall