[Qgis-user] TAB file export

Mariana Buzzi marianabuzzi86 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 14:38:06 PDT 2014

Hello. I'm trying to make a comparison of vegetation indices from a SPOT
image (spatial resolution 10 m) and Landsat (30 m spatial resolution). To
make this work I have to change the pixel size for the 2 images have the
same resolution. How I can do this? I'm new to this and the truth is much
more complicated to me to do it. Thank you very much. I welcome your
suggestions.