[Qgis-user] TAB file export

Brett Adams badams at spinifexgeophysics.com.au
Wed Jun 11 18:03:29 PDT 2014

Zoltan,

I'm running the ogr2ogr using ogr2gui.  Is that cheating?  I get in trouble
with command line stuff.
I can export a mid/mif, works perfectly every time.  It's just not what the
client wants.  I've attached a sample SHP file. It was created by importing
a CSV file then exporting as a SHP file.

Donovan,

I ran  : Vector > Geometry Tools > Check Geometry Validity     but came up
with no errors.

Couldn't find the "Topology Checker" plugin.  Is that a version 2 feature?

Thanks your feedback.  I appreciate the effort.

Brett