[Qgis-user] Error with QGIS Server on Debian wheezy

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 00:41:28 PDT 2014

My bad
I do a rapid test and on windows it seem to work.

I surely had some troubles when move a qgis project from a windows
machine to a linux server.
The relative paths seem don't work correctly.
This was experienced in the qgis 2.0 version.

I don't explore more and choose the rapid and easy solution to change
manually the
paths in the file (with a script obviously).

>From that time I do no more tests.

I see now it seem to work, but I donnot any test moving the project on
server side.
So perhaps the problem is on Linux..
I do some other test.

Regards.