[Qgis-user] QGIS to OL3 plugin

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 14:22:22 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I have been working in a plugin to convert a QGIS project into an OL3 map,
and I am happy to announce that it is now available for testing.

It has many points in common with the QGIS2Leaflet plugin, although the
approach is a bit different. It is based on templates, so I expect that
with the help of people with expertise in OL3, we will be able to increase
the functionality, and make it easier to use OL3, whether for simple
projects or for more complex ones. For now, only a basic template is
provided.

To download and test it, and to see a full list of capabilities, go to the
github repo at:

github.com/volaya/qgis-ol3

There is still plenty to do, and ideas and feedback are welcome

Cheers