[Qgis-user] OpenSource software for Drones

friedtj at free.fr friedtj at free.fr
Sat Jun 21 00:25:12 PDT 2014

FYI, I am just in the process of completing an introductory tutorial on MicMac including
orthorectified imaging. At the moment it is all in French, I will translate it to English
as soon as this initial draft is proofread by some friends (ongoing work so the included
images have not yet been shrunk to a manageable size ... huge PDF document at the moment).

In the mean time you can have a look at the pictures to see what topic will be addressed:
http://jmfriedt.free.fr/lm_sfm.pdf
The topic of UAV is addressed with some images acquired from a toy and processed using
MicMac (p.13 of my document). MicMac is absolutely fascinating and well worth the time: I
have only been involved for the last couple of months but can't stop acquiring pictures for
SfM everywhere I go now. Any French speaking reader on this list who might have some comment
on the document is welcome to do so.

JM