[Qgis-user] QGIS Web Client with Google Background Maps works only in EPSG 3857

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Wed Jun 25 04:16:10 PDT 2014

Hi,

GoogleMaps is only available in GoogleMercator projection (3857), so if
you want to use them you have to use this projection (in which case I
would recommend to also reproject your data for the server, so QWC, the
QGIS project and the data are in the same projection.)
BTW: The GoogleMap is also not included in the print.

Bernhard

__________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus signature database 9997 (20140625) __________

http://www.eset.com