[Qgis-user] Time manager 1.1 in QGIS 2.4

G. Garibaldi digitalmaps at cox.net
Sun Jun 29 05:08:19 PDT 2014

Windows 7 64-bit. QGIS standalone installer. Time Manager version 1.1. I
start a new project, load one vector layer of a PostgreSQL database
table with point data. PostgreSQL version 9.3, PostGIS version 2.1. The
data shows on screen. Open TM dialog and select the layer as usual. Up
to this point everything functions as expected. The screen looks normal.
When I enable TM the data disappears. I check the time, looks OK. Time
interval is correct. Opening the attribute table while TM is enabled
shows no datapoints when I expect one data point. When I disable TM all
the data reappears.

Using TM 1.0 enables me to load layers that do function normally,
however when I save the project, exit and then restart the project only
one layer shows in the layer list in TM. The other layers don't get saved.

This is an old project that works well enough in QGIS 1.8. with TM 0.7.
In later versions I can't get TM to function properly.

I'll try the OSGeo4W installer.