[Qgis-user] Qgis Server and Web Client: can't highlight feature on Object Identification

Znarf1965 fsozzi at INTERCAD.CH
Sat May 3 04:02:23 PDT 2014

Hi everybody,

I've built a simple QGis project based on three stylized polygon layers.
I've exposed all of those layers on both WMS and WFS. I can load these
services (both on WMS and WFS form) on QGis and on QGis I can highlight
selected features from layers based on WFS. Perfect.

If I try on WebClient to make an Object Identification I get the right info
back, but selected features are not highlighted.

I know that it's possible because on Uster map features are highlighted.
Anybody know what I can do to have the same behavior on my project?

Best regards

Francesco