[Qgis-user] zmap plus default format, gdal qgis

Matt Boyd mattslists at gmail.com
Sun May 4 17:43:46 PDT 2014

Hi QGIS users,
I've often used zmap plus as a format to transfer between different
software in the past. I'm unable to get this to work in 2.2. I either get
an import / file not supported error or I get a layer that loads but shows
values wildly different (ie values should be 1000 and I see 1.234e-308) to
the ones that should be in the raster.

Has anyone else had this issue? I initially thought it was an error with
the software I was exporting from. I haven't had time to hunt down logs,
but I've looked at the headers and they look fine. Is there anything
obvious or some recent bugs I'm not aware of?

Thanks
Matt