[Qgis-user] QGIS V 2.2 editing vector environment not functional

James Wood jwood911 at gmail.com
Wed May 7 10:39:20 PDT 2014

Hey Glenn,
I don't have a ready solution, but I just wanted to report that I am not seeing those issues with my install.

Dell Precision
Win 7 x64 SP1, 2.4GHz, 8GB RAM
QGIS 2.2.0 x64 from standalone
Project CRS: NAD83 TN State Plane US Feet (EPSG: 2274) which matches the data
Added Open Layers Google Hybrid

I'm able to pan and zoom without vector display issues and add/save more than 2 features at a time.

Sometimes when I first turn on open layers, I have to pan once or twice to "get it set", but from then on, there are no issues.

Perhaps it has something to do with the CRS and the otf transformation... ?

Best Regards,
James
Sent from my iPhone