[Qgis-user] QGIS V 2.2 editing vector environment not functional

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Wed May 7 22:16:58 PDT 2014

Hi,

no poroblems here with QGIS 2.0 64bit on Win7

as to the original question: My experience is that digitizing works best
when the CRS of the project matches the CRS of the data. AFAIK the
OpenLayers plugin changes the CRS of the project to the GoogleMercator
projection.

Bernhard

__________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus signature database 9771 (20140507) __________

http://www.eset.com