[Qgis-user] Visual range selector to filter property values

Gino Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Thu May 8 23:22:47 PDT 2014

I don't know if there are plugins about your proposal... but it is simple
to integrate in qgis wrapping good JS libraries inside a QWebView and
interacting with qgis using slots and injection

I did a technical presentation to summarize this integration way

slides.com/ginopirelli/qgis_linking_js_with_python

ciao Luigi Pirelli (luigi.pirelli at faunalia.it - luipir at gmail.com)