[Qgis-user] r.recode in processing toolbox

Leo Kris Palao lk.palao at gmail.com
Fri May 9 00:04:32 PDT 2014

Dear QGIS users,

Good Day!

I am recoding the values in my raster data. So I use the r.recode module in
the processing toolbox. I am using a recode rule from a text file that says:

I want to replace the value 3 with the new value 1448.8

3:3:1448.8:1448.8

It run completely Okay. No problem with the processing. I just find it
weird that when I select a cell using the Identify Feature it gave me a
value of 1448.800048828125. How can I retain the number of decimal places?

Thanks,
-Leo