[Qgis-user] Style-categorized - copy a single symbol style in another layer

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Sun May 11 09:14:38 PDT 2014

Hi,

I have a layer renderized using the categorized style.

And have another layer that have different values , but always rendered
using the categorized style.

I know is possible to save in a QML and import in the second layer.
But this is a destructive operation.
All or nothing.
Instead I like to copy only the rendering of few category values.

Is this possible ?

I see a copy option when click the right mouse button on the single value
of cateogy list.
But If a choose "copy" and after this try a "paste" in the category list of
the second layer.
Nothing happened.

So the only option actually I know is export both using qml. Then open them
with a text editor and copy/paste specific sections of the first qml in the
second qml.

Thx,

--
Andrea Peri