[Qgis-user] Help for QGIS-Web-Client

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Mon May 12 05:10:30 PDT 2014

Well,

QWC obviously reads GetCapabilities (or GetProjectSettings) otherwise
the layer tree would not show any layers. Do you get a response on a
GetMap request (either in your browser or in QGIS desktop)?
If you use mozilla install firebug and check which script hangs (and
where). Just a guess: do the CRS of the project and QWC match?

Bernhard

__________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus signature database 9788 (20140512) __________

http://www.eset.com