[Qgis-user] Help for QGIS-Web-Client

Amandine SCHLOUPT aschloupt at aguram.org
Tue May 13 00:18:49 PDT 2014

Hi Bernhard and Andreas,

I thought that parameters WIDHT, HEIGHT BBOX and CRS were optional...
In my browser, my layer appears like an image (http://localhost/cgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi?map=/usr/lib/cgi-bin/arrondissement.qgs&SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.3.0&REQUEST=GetMap&LAYERS=adm_arrondissement_bdt&FORMAT=image/png&CRS=EPSG:2154&BBOX=752196,6747898,1125485,6953938&WIDTH=800&HEIGHT=800).
In QGIS-desktop, my project appears with my layer and I can load image.
So, QGIS-Server run without error?

The CRS is defined in the QGIS project setting and also in QWC in the GlobalOptions.js. I added a file "EPSG2154.js" in ../site/libs/proj4js/defs/.

What is the error ?
"TypeError: wmsLoader.projectSettings.service is undefined "
var thisAbstract = wmsLoader.projectSettings.service.abstract Line 1756 in ../site/js/WebgisInit.js

Thanks

Amandine