[Qgis-user] QGIS - Android

Steve G stevenlgolden at gmail.com
Tue May 13 18:06:25 PDT 2014

I have installed QGIS for Android on a couple of Asus devices and a Samsung
SIII.  Based on my previous experience (although I haven't installed in a
while), you have to install the nightly build.  Also make sure that you have
Ministro installed before installing QGIS for Android (I can't recall now,
but I think it prompts you if don't already have it installed).  I have
version 9.6.8 installed (this is Ministro II by BogDan Vatra in the Android
Play Store).

It would be helpful for others if you are successful installing and report
back.  I am not sure this is the "exact" forum for posting, but since its
sort of part of the QGIS ecosystem, I think it is fine.

Steve