[Qgis-user] show text in TextBrowser

Suryo Miles suryomiles666 at gmail.com
Thu May 15 21:27:02 PDT 2014

, I make a QGIS plugin to parse xml and show it as a report in TextBrowser,
but when i run this plugin it didnt appear in TextBrowser and i didnt get
any error message from it, this code i use to showing text in textBrowser

def info(self, inform):
        fore = open(inform, 'w' ).write()
        fore.write( 'Input 1 : ' + "%s" % self.ui.lineSkala.text() )
        fore.write( 'Input 2 : ' + "%s" % self.ui.lineFitur.text() )
        fore.close()
        jde = open(inform, 'r').read()
        self.ui.textRangkum.setText(jde)

what must i add/ repair? (Sorry I am a total newb)