[Qgis-user] Converting Alberta Township System

Michael Giebels giebels at meo-carbon.com
Tue May 20 03:34:59 PDT 2014

Thanks Phil,

but none of the sources listed there really help. The offered ressources
do not provide a layer as far as I skipped through it. A layer would be
just fine, but all I came up to was this converter and a very poor
Township Grid, available here:

http://www.ags.gov.ab.ca/gis/map_converters/conversion_tools.html

Still looking for a good solution that does not force me to do wild
guesses at sections when comparing wtih satellite imagery.

Cheers

Michael

Michael Giebels