[Qgis-user] Changing Scale factor

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu May 22 04:57:54 PDT 2014

Hi,

There is a plugin called "Affine Transformations". If it is a scale
change and simple shift and you know the parameters, this may work.

I hope that QGIS will have a vector georeferences some day, similar to
the raster georeferencer. Until that you will have to use the more
complicated way through the Affine transformations plugin.

Andreas