[Qgis-user] Changing Scale factor

Richard McDonnell richard.mcdonnell at opw.ie
Thu May 22 04:52:27 PDT 2014

The simplest method (for me) would be to use CAD package to scale the
map down by a factor of 0.001 and move it to the correct coordinates.
There are a number of free CAD packages available, NanoCAD being my
personal favourate, it can be downloaded at http://nanocad.com/
Regards,

Richard

Email Disclaimer: http://www.opw.ie/en/disclaimer/