[Qgis-user] fedora 20: MISSING SAGA MODULE LIBRARY

Andrea Spisni aspisni at arpa.emr.it
Fri May 23 00:35:16 PDT 2014

Hi,
i'm using fedora 20 and I'm trying to work with saga module.
When I try to start them I obtain the error

Missing dependency.This algorithm cannot be run :-(

This algorithm requires SAGA to be run.Unfortunately, it seems that SAGA
is not installed in your system, or it is not correctly configured to be
used from QGIS

I think the issue is related to a missing setting of saga module
library, but I don't know how to fix it.

Saga is installed and if I start it as a stand alone I need to manually
load the modules from /usr/lib64/saga folder.
Which is the name of the saga module library variable?

Thanks

--
Andrea Spisni
Area Agrometeorologia, Territorio e Clima
aspisni at arpa.emr.it
http://www.arpa.emr.it/sim/?telerilevamento