[Qgis-user] Importing open street map .osm files

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Tue May 27 00:29:20 PDT 2014

I think the docs are a bit misleading. I think it should be said that when
importing the XML topology a Spatialite is created *but with no geometry
layers*. They will be ctreated only in the third phase.
The fact that the second phase (XML import) asks if you want to create a
connection confuses the user, because if he opens the connection it won't
see any layer.
I think I will open a ticket to suggest to make the docs more clear.

giovanni