[Qgis-user] Split concentric polygons with a unique function

Richard McDonnell richard.mcdonnell at opw.ie
Tue May 27 02:02:48 PDT 2014

under Vector=>Data Management=>Split Vector Layer. It allows you to
specify a unique Field to split the vector on. They don't appear to be
concentric, more one on top of the other, one method would be to add a
ring, also make the shapefile transparent, this will show areas which
are not islands/rings.
Hope this answers your question.
Regards,

Richard.