[Qgis-user] LAStools error

Järnefelt Jouko Jouko.Jarnefelt at tampere.fi
Wed May 28 04:57:07 PDT 2014

Hi Simo,

1. you need to download lastools files from: http://rapidlasso.com/lastools/
2. unzip data to folder example: c:\lastools (don’t use any folder with special marks: space, ä, ö etc.
4. install and activate processing plugin in qgis
3. configure lastools folder in qgis as following:
Processing > Options and configuration > Providers > mark Activate and for LAStools folder you need to specify the folder where you have unzipped your LAStools data.

Cheers,
Jouko