[Qgis-user] Install problem on OS X 10.9

Gabriel Sidman gabrielsidman at gmail.com
Thu May 29 13:25:51 PDT 2014

Hi Larry,

Thanks so much for your tip. I was able to fix the problem by changing
"sys.path.insert" path name from "1.10" to "1.11" in
/Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/gdal-py2.7.pth. As you mentioned, it
looks like it was referencing the earlier 1.10 version.

I couldn't try the fix you suggested since the Raster menu in QGIS before
the fix had only "Raster calculator" as an option, it did not have
GdalTools Settings dialog. The GdalTools Settings dialog now appears after
the fix.

Thanks again for your help,
Gabriel