[Qgis-user] zoomtopoint.py

Vincent Schut schut at sarvision.nl
Mon Sep 1 23:46:57 PDT 2014

Hi Mike,

I'm not familiar with this zoomtopoint.py, however, your coordinates do
not seem to match your projection. EPSG 4326 is geographic lon, lat in
degrees, so its range is from -180 to 180 (x) and -90 to 90 (y). The
numbers you put as X and Y seem more appropriate for a meters based
projection. Maybe try some real coordinates in degrees, or change your
projection...

Best regards,
Vincent.