[Qgis-user] zoomtopoint.py

Mike Flannigan mikeflan at att.net
Tue Sep 2 03:45:27 PDT 2014

Thanks for the responses.  Using -93, 37 it gives
a "Crash Dumped" and produces a mini dump file of 20MB.
I tried a couple different things, but all of them
crashed.

I see a message that says "OGR[3] error 4: GeoJSON Driver
doesn't support update."
Which suggest this bug report is at play:
https://hub.qgis.org/issues/10107

So I set to another projection (4267), on my map and in
the script, but no difference.

I can't quite make out the code or I would try to do
this manually.

Mike