[Qgis-user] R: Re: How to import a Google map

ralfwessels gis at ralf-wessels.de
Wed Sep 10 11:31:01 PDT 2014

hi Marilena,

thanks for providing the link to that map.
Unfortunately I don't have the right (access) to this map - if someone
creates a map with Google tools, he (the owner) can give access to others by
sharing the map, but in that link I can see, that this map from your
colleague was created with Google Map Engine.
Here
https://support.google.com/mapsenginelite/answer/3109452?hl=en&ref_topic=3526007
<https://support.google.com/mapsenginelite/answer/3109452?hl=en&ref_topic=3526007>
it is described how to export layers of the map as kml.
ralf