[Qgis-user] Qgis web client php search

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Fri Sep 12 01:56:00 PDT 2014

Hi,

please be sure to have the latest QWC installed.
Please check this [1] ticket which seems to address a similar problem.
Please provide more information on the CRS used by a) the data b) the
project/QGIS server c) QWC

If your server is publicly available please post its URL.

Bernhard

[1] http://hub.qgis.org/issues/8351

__________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus signature database 10406 (20140912) __________

http://www.eset.com