[Qgis-user] How to read and write to .txt in layer properties, action tab?

bebae bernard.baetens at vansteelandt.be
Fri Sep 12 06:49:41 PDT 2014

I want to write a certain attribute to a .txt file using the action tab in
the layer properties (combined with Hotlink).

In the QGIS-2.2-UserGuide, on page 97, there is an example on how to do that
in Linux (see image). What is the correct alteration of this for it to work
in Windows?

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5161512/Linux_Export.jpg>

Thanks in advance to the person who can help me :)