[Qgis-user] Problem with Grids in Qgis composer

Gerardo Jiménez gejst5 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 06:33:39 PDT 2014

I am having a problem with grids in QGIS Master f8222a2 on Windows7 64
bits. I am trying to make a map showing a latlon grid and a UTM grid. I
want my Latlon grid to be in crosses and my UTM grid as solid lines. If my
project is in UTM the UTM grid shows ok but the latlon grid shows as solid
lines instead of crosses. If my project is in latlon I can show the
graticule as croses and the UTM as solid lines. Nevertheless if I want to
change the UTM Grid as crosses it does show it as solid lines. I think this
could be a bug, since I ask a friend that uses QGIS in XUBUNTU and he has
the same symptoms. The only way that I can achieve what I want is to allow
on the fly reprojection in the project properties and defining the CRS as
4326.

Thanks before hand

--
Gerardo Jiménez Delgado
Instituto de Investigaciones Antropológicas