[Qgis-user] Maprenderer Deprecated: what does this mean?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Sep 22 04:03:07 PDT 2014

Hi,

This means that the author of the Plugin RectovalDigit needs to upgrade
the code because an older API method he used is now deprecated. There is
a new method available to take over the same functionality.

See http://qgis.org/api/classQgsMapCanvas.html
and
http://qgis.org/api/classQgsMapCanvas.html#a85b189f9b739294c88bc77587e1fb9a0

If you disable the aforementioned plugin, or if the plugin author
provides an improved version, the message should go away.

Andreas