[Qgis-user] Plugin location, multipart split

Matt Boyd mattslists at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 00:24:20 PDT 2014

and 60 seconds later I found it (opened the plugin directory and found the
menu item name in the .txt file).
I really do appreciate this plugin and all of the others that are
contributed and I'm sure managing a dispersed, collaborative project like
qgis is not something easy to do, but I do seem to spend a little more time
than I like looking for stuff in the menu.

Thanks
Matt