[Qgis-user] Getting There, From Here (How to get this

Leahy, Thomas A. tleahy at bechtel.com
Sat Aug 29 21:05:28 PDT 2015

Adam,

  You could load it into QGIS using composer produce a tif file that you then Geo-Reference in QGIS. I generally use Mapc2Mapc on that file to produce a GeoTiff that works well with various APPS.

There are a number of iOS and Android apps that will display where you are on a GeoTiff file. (Also Mapc2Mapc has a list of the apps it will output for) I currently use PDFMaps as it displays
GeoTiffs and has an iOS and Android version.

               Best Regards,
               Tom Leahy