[Qgis-user] QGIS - Graphic Design Workflow

Ezra Boyd ezgis76 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 14:06:22 PST 2015

Hello,

I am working with a group to map industrial accidents on periodic basis.
The head of the NGO wants to have a graphic designer to polish the maps
that QGIS produces.  I know that the standard workflow is the export to a
pdf or svg in QGIS and then use Inkscape or Illustrator to improve the
appearance of the map.  However, since they want to produce this on a
bi-weekly basis, this adds a step that would be not be ideal setup over the
long run.

Does anyone know if this workflow can be reversed so that the graphic
designer than produce a polished template that I can then import and use in
QGIS?

Thank you very much,

Ezra

 --