[Qgis-user] Form not opening on osx

emmexx emmexx at tiscalinet.it
Thu Dec 3 03:01:34 PST 2015

Il 12/02/2015 10:13 AM, emmexx scrisse:
> When I open the layer properties - Fields and click on Edit widget of my
> widget nothing happens in the debugger. The widget configuration window
> (Edit widget properties) opens but the only parameter field is missing.
> If I select (on the left) another type of field (check box, text
> edit...) their respective configuration parameters are displayed in the
> window. But if I select again my widget, the configuration parameters of
> the last selected widget stays on the window.

As a test I created a new widget based on Matthias tutorial:
http://blog.vitu.ch/10142013-1847/write-your-own-qgis-form-elements

First I created the files for a new plugin using the plugin builder.

In the test_widget.py file I added the tutorial code (the one using re).

In the method initGui of the plugin I added the 2 lines to register the
widget.

When I try to select my test widget in the field configuration of a
layer nothing happens. Only Editable field and Label on top controls are
displayed in the widget configuration.
Same behaviour as my widget.

Is it possible to download a plugin with a custom widget in order to
check if I'm doing something wrong in the plugin setup file?

thank you
	maxx