[Qgis-user] Issue opening Esri File Geodatabase Multi_Line Z

Veinot, Tyler tveinot at charlottetown.ca
Tue Dec 8 10:59:26 PST 2015

Windows 7 64bit Pro 6.1 Build 7601, QGIS 2.12.1, Esri Arc Desktop 10.3

Hello;
I have a file geodatabase which contains my data and out of the blue when I open a specific polyline Z feature Q crashes. The feature opens in Arc Desktop, I ran my check and rebuild geometry with no success. It will open when I export it to a shape file Z enabled. It is a 2.5D feature class, 2954 PEI Double Stereographic NAD83 CSRS98 using CGVD2013. I also cleared the CS and spatial references and still no luck, was hoping someone out there might have run into this before and can help me out. It also crashes QGIS 2.8 and 2.xx (an older version a college was running not sure the version). I even tried exporting to shape, deleting the feature class and reimporting the shape to feature class, still no luck.
Any suggestions?
Tyler

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail!

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the City of Charlottetown. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.