[Qgis-user] Project QGIS Web Client II (QWCII)

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 04:56:10 PST 2015

Hi,

since I'm working on the QGIS Web client (originally for GIS.Lab, but we
cut it out and it is designed as stand-alone application) too, it would be
great if we could join forces together.

We build on clean QGIS OWS Services (WMS, WFS, ..), it's thin layer
(django-based), with simple but powerful javascript gui. Martin Landa is
going to finish the qgis-python-export part ... I would be really glad, if
you could join forces

Maybe Ivan could provide you guys with some screenshots, that there is
already something in place?

Jachym

čt 10. 12. 2015 v 13:18 odesílatel Ivan Mincik <ivan.mincik at gmail.com>