[Qgis-user] PROBLEMS WITH VIRTUAL FIELDS

Eva Mosquera eva_mosquera_lopez at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 15 04:31:25 PST 2015

Good morning everyone! I have two questions I'd like to ask you.
Firstly, I have a shp with a lot of features and each of them has some virtual fields. The problem I have is that when i want to create a ruled style or select by expression, if the field I choose is dependant for another virtual field, it doesn't work. The style or selection doesn't work. Is that because of the virtual field? Is there any way to solve this?
The other question is, I have some problems with actions. I need to have the project in my company's server and that everyone could download it to his/her computer and work with it. Now, with QGIS 2.12 I can use realtive paths, but this actions that were working before, now they don't work. Is somebody having the same problem or similar? Did anyone find a solution to this?
Thank you very much!