[Qgis-user] Problems in Map Tips, Styles and filters

Antonio Vico avicomartin at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 12:05:51 PST 2015

Hi everyone,

I think there is a problem in HTML Map Tips when you use a filter in the
layer. In my test, I put a simple HTML label
with fields (show a photo and name) and work well. If I use a filter in
this layer, Map Tips doesn't work well. It seems that field values are
not solved. Cleaning the filter work well again

Additionaly, when I use filters in my point layer, render styles
propierties based in data (like orientation, etc) are lost too (without
filter, orientation in all ponts are good but when I apply a filter all
points have the same orientation). Again, cleaning the filter work well.

Can someone comfirm this behaviour (I use Qgis 2.10 but I thing is the
same in the last version)