[Qgis-user] Google with OTF - as XML

Lene Fischer lfi at ign.ku.dk
Sat Dec 19 15:34:07 PST 2015

Hi,
Just got a small Christmas present from my husband. 6 XML files  :-)

Containing Google and Streetview. And then you might say 'Yeah we already got that in OpenLayer Plugin' - Correct. But when I use OpenLayer, the vector layers always fly around and calculations mess up.

So now I got the XML files.
Renamed to Zip and Unzipped the files. Open as Raster.
They are now changed in the 'On The Fly' - in any CRS I want.

Now I´m looking forward to my real Christmas Present - Hope Bo read this mail so he don´t forget  ;-)

Regards
Lene Fischer