[Qgis-user] GPS TO QGIS

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Sun Dec 20 14:17:39 PST 2015

Hi,
We have a high quality field L1 GPS with 50 cm precision before the post processing.  I have connected it to QGIS with no trouble.  Of course, you will not getting the post processing and QGIS will not collect the data stream so unless that information is already stored in your receiver,  it will be lost.
Nicolas Cadieux M.Sc.
Les Entreprises Archéotec inc.
8548, rue Saint-Denis Montréal H2P 2H2
Téléphone: 514.381.5112  Fax: 514.381.4995
www.archeotec.ca