[Qgis-user] user defined function in WFS expression string builder

Nicolas Boisteault boisteault at observatoire-environnement.org
Mon Dec 21 00:58:52 PST 2015

Hi,

I've posted this question on gis.stackexchange :
http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/173213/quickly-make-server-side-spatial-filters-for-wfs-layers-based-on-other-layers-s

In the edit part of the question, I'm using a user defined function in
the WFS expression string builder which return wkt for selected features.
This function is correct used alone but I dont' get any filter when I
use it this way :

intersects(  $geometry , geom_from_wkt(getSelectedFeaturesInWKT()))

Is it a bug or I'm doing something the wrong way?

--
Nicolas BOISTEAULT
Développeur Web